secretish blogs... from the once great promoter, who should have watched what the wished for.

I am nothing but a message.  Not even a messenger with another life, who will deliver other messages.  I am the message.  I am here.  Life is over.  I will hopefully not live to see it.  I do not want and will not be the cause of it, that is a vow I do not have to take, just true.

I do not want to be seen as insane or ungrateful.  I expected at some point my mild eccentricities would be eclipsed by my generosity with wealth and fame.  Or something.  I wanted more than anything to be normal, yet despised normal -- my intelligence did not allow me to fit in.  Period.  I lacked the graces the neo liberals require, and the mind the intellectuals would find original -- I am not original at all, except by error in not following the norm, in many cases.

I have come across a problem that is too large for me to think about.  Now a part of me does want to save my ass.  I cannot allow that to be my moral compass however.  Holding onto mortality like it is the be all and end all is ridiculous to me, except in a situation where my flesh is needed, and now more than ever this seems the case.

Preparations unseen have left the continental usa at risk.  War has come here with a nuclear tinge, and this makes all moves precarious.  I am not sure how NOT to set off fuses, and would not light them.  

I suppose I am supposed to try to be scary at this point, though I really want to be reassuring.  This revolution must be negotiated away, we have more important things to do.... yes, it has to happen before we can get started, but I do not know who is what and where and …   keeping me ignorant, then suddenly showing me a supposed enemy, baiting me with their crimes, will no longer work.  My trust is zero now, as it should have always been.   I will act as if I am getting it right...  just in case, know that mistrust can lead to doing nothing, and believing nothing, and I will not go there again.  My eyes are open and my body numbed and painfree enough to continue this.

Comments