supernatural... again

  The first episode was deeply disturbing.  I did not like the Demon inside of Jack, let alone the ghost of john wayne gacy, who none of the usual laws seem to apply to that they make for the episode, so he has been slapped in.  I hate that some can still break my heart, a bit, Supernatural I thought an ally for most of this, even when the truth was harsh.  I am eternally grateful to them regardless of how they feel toward me at this point.

I do not and could not ever wish any of them any harm.  They did time, and... Lord, I would not trade places with many in this, I think...  I did not mean to make everyone feel terrified.

I do not want to terrify anyone.  I will not be a party to civilians dying to make a point.  Period.  Ever.  I am never going to be a threat to my city.  I can do much before anyone comes close to here and they will know a shot has been fired that will be heard around the world that day.   I pray this never comes, that such a shot need never be fired, that our higher selves can win out, that ethics is not... too passe' for people to no longer even try to be sacred, and good, and kind...

I do not care where you find what is Sacred to you, but humans need these things, like family which is sacred to some, not so much religion, though religion will work, sadly this is a half solution in our day when most scripture is metaphorical myth, and need be seen as much for religion to get back on track.

I come up against a priesthood, I come up against secret societies, I come up against a myth I never wanted and could not handle properly after having my brains scrambled for three days, and other things they had done over the years that I know nothing about, just hints.

AT the end sam yelled shut up at the screaming clown ghost, and I believe in the credits they showed the angry blue cat that I think had to do with me, but they want me to leave that stuff alone, the superhero world not being worth the bother, the enemy will do as they do, as the fight for a few ideas to dominate in the world vie and vie.  I hate people who say this is east versus west, or I chose a country over the USA -- simply over their use of their present form of government, that is all.

Comments