Jesus Prose for The Book

I have been writing about what was coming, what has come, and what will be for many years now.  Since my abrupt awakening into a creature feared as supernatural,  others for my allies in war.  That was a long time ago, when I was begging to be put in a cave for ten years to think about the implications of what this creature was, is, and means...  and instead was thrown into a war, another brainwashed guy to use in a mission …  who refused to give up when it seemed all was lost.  Asked why I walked around with my chest puffed out, when those who did not know of the larger apparatus behind the happenings, thought I was some internet fluke....  I did not know the reasons they said this at the time, how many how died, went to jail or probably worse, because they revolted when I asked and expected further orders.

I was surprised as hell anyone was listening to me.  I did not know many had known about me forever,  Catholics, GOD LOVE THEM, driven mad by this creature who was playing the part of a horrible person, to get back at a world for watching me...  a world told I wanted the... ordered the to.  I still remember a guy on tv asking if they could have the afternoon off...   God, I did not want people expecting they had to do something for me.   I should have said take your life, but I did not know yet...  I heard two sentences about schools.  I am not worthy of schools, I hope you will know by now, though if history is written certainly I will be a figure of some controversy, I can only hope... instead of just condemned.

I do not care.  Being reviled is part of the job, as is being hated.   The crucifixion, on the other hand, is nothing that is going to happen again.  Rather be dead from a nuclear blast wave or an exploding nuclear power plant, etc...  Instant.  Though I cannot really die, so that is rather out of the question.  My spirit is in a body for the shortest bit of time because creatures came about who unconsciously are stopping the planet from taking a hold on spirits.   I do not mind planets that do this and they are greatly sought after, in a way.      I think.   Maybe I am wrong?

I am going to start this book of course closer to the beginning, taking up where the last volume let off, after the first civil war.


I stood on a street corner with a sign reading the world is ending.  On the other side I had copies of the studies proving it.   Denial was the first reaction.  Then came alarm.  Next was seeking ways to cope, both body and soul.  Then Southern California broke off... slow enough there were rescue boats going back of forth when finally the great mass of brown earth, littered with the minutia of shattered lives, broke into pieces and that the ocean waves dissolved in a few months....   No one felt safe out west.  At first they went to the least populated states, thinking there would be land, but the infrastructure break down, the lack of food...  people began blowing up roads into their towns, bridges... road blocks where they let you know ahead of the time they shot first, and meant it.

Chicago many on the left was the exception, where we had used the years since we knew the science was in, back in 19 was when I got involved though I knew without accepting long before.   There was going to be ways to utilize the fresh water here, the abundance of land on the southern reaches of the states.   The heart of the resistance in the revolution of 07 and on, or the revolutionary thinking of accepting the obvious, our leaders were deserting us.  Had given up stopping climate change, knew they lost... and did not want the people to know, to hold them responsible for their deaths.

I was surprised by how few were able to make the trek across the country.  The planes were only taking top priority military and civilian passengers, though the wealthy found their ways to buy their way out.  The rest had to drive, and the country then had no controls.  Panic had set in and people raised on zombies and mad max visions of the future began to act like they were in a movie with no consequences, where they would feel no more about killing than they did when characters on tv.








Comments