Thank you for coming, I hope to be of service.

I saw the messages, from friend and foe now that I am being watched and with that comes certain expectations.  Before I was at war with everyone it seemed, because all I heard about was what I considered crimes I would not even think of, let alone carry out.


the below is a mistake I cannot seem to get rid of.

2
Nigel Todman If anyone needs 3D Printed parts. I can do that :) (Shipping from Canada) https://www.vts-tech.org/3d-printing


Yesterday, I said YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.... then heard later something about a dragon breaking down and a woman being hurt.  SINCE I have no idea if this relates or not, should it...  I want to be very clear that I am not in this for me.   I am not expecting respect.  I am sure as hell not going to accept being treated as special by divine right, whether there is truth in this or not.   I believe God chose me for this task because I am not corruptible, would choose to die first, and God does not want that, and neither do I.   Despite the CIA calling suicide the only solution -- they implied they meant for me, but of course that would have only benefited them.  I do not know why you did the super spy thing with me.  Like that was ever my role.

I kept people ignorant of my ignorance as a ploy that anyone of any brains would use.  When I found out...  I had to tell you the truth, because everything was so much larger than I imagined.  I felt like Buddha leaving the garden where he lived and discovering human misery and never being the same again....  though a hell of a lot crazier and caring less about enlightenment than revolution.   I did not know the terrain.  I did not know who was fighting who.  I had no idea my words would push a war with England.   When Ferrell accused me of allowing my soldiers to get slaughtered...   Lord, when I knew nothing about them?   This is the problem with people who believe in a theocracy, they must understand they can still think for themselves, and if the laws, or orders, are crimes against humanity you can say NO.   I WOULD certainly have died fighting against some of the sides in this, or they would no longer exist, is more than likely the situation.

I DO NOT BELIEVE after my experiences that you can win without military experts making their own decisions.   My disliking the practices of certain people is hardly something I want to mean war, or criticizing a human being mean I hate them, or do not like all but one thing...   I do not want anyone in the future to let anyone trap you again with HE GAVE THIS ORDER WITH A LOBSTER travesties.  Right now I hope the leaders in place, in the one area that behavior within reason should be obeyed of course, is during military operations.  Following the plan thru is what is important there,  but again.  No missions that do not include a plan for everyone to live.  The golden rule.  This will always be the goal.

I was taken so wrong before that I am of course very wary of people watching me.   I am not sure what you think to gain by this, really, unless you expect me to talk to which is obviously part of this.   I have for a long time hated that period so much, wanted it behind me as much as possible in my memory at least...  I terrified people.   I still do, evidently, though hopefully that can change.  I wish to be the peaceful solution to a problem.   We may end up with a lottery in the end to see who goes underground to live on, and hopefully get some spaceships built, but it will fair, not the oligarchy in a few mansions.

I noticed that CHINA LAKE dumb seems to have been nuked, causing earthquakes near LA.   I am not sure who did this or why?   I recommended this policy and if it is to be undertaken than I support those who made this decision, and mourn those who died.    I hate to see Navy personnel, or anyone of course, but the sea...  I sure would love to live at sea from now on, I do not think I would ever go on port.  They were on our side once.  Maybe they are again.  The sacrifices will be great, I am not kidding myself here or holding up a peace sign, alright?  I know.   I cannot honor these things enough.  MEN making fun of me, after I had not cried in twenty years, or like that since I was a baby probably, when to me it felt better than anything I had known in forever, the release of so much repressed pain...  and also, I sensed what was to come... the deaths.... maybe?    I am not sure, just remember the half crazed feeling of right after the brainwashing as exhilarating and infuriating and...

I have not given any thought of wanting it to happen again   I am not pleased with fame of this sort, this infamy, this monster brought out, tamed now... perhaps.   I told you I needed ten years to get my head on straight about this matter, that I needed help?   They laughed at the actor, etc...   It seems I was about right about how long it take me to get this down a bit, with two extra years for good measure, I guess.

I am not a role model for children and I am.  Though my life is adult.   I thought by refusing to act in a certain way for children that you would not let them watch me, like a normal parent would,  but I cannot conceive of what it feels like to believe you are doing what a deity wants, the joy  involved in that at first...  the pain later.   I apologize to them again, for seeing what I believed only spies were seeing....   yeah, once in awhile people talked to me, but I figured with a dum show, repeat or whatever was on I have no idea...  that only spies could see me.   This lead to a lot of dead bears, and my sympathies are with their loved ones.   This also lead to people finally telling me what was going on, which was the easiest way to stop it, but spies are such liars and psychos.  AND I did not realize I had been made a hostage, of all things.   A race war.

Long before you thought I wanted a race war, I heard a female comedian say, THE BLACK PANTHERS GOT YOUR BOY...  I knew this was referring to me, because it was a hot topic at that time, as California evidently fell apart.  I laughed thinking they meant mentality wise.

I can see better why my hostility toward one individual and my letter to Jackson asking for his help and then adding what to me was just a phrase, a challenge to help me... or be a coward.  I knew nothing of what was going on at that point of course with the hostage stuff.   A hostage might do such a thig, and if he was in a white army, they might strike.   I get it now though at the times it was like …   HAVEN'T YOU READ A WORD I HAVE WRITTEN?   I did not know my words were taken as lies about this, etc.

Indiana wants me, lord I can't go back there....

I remember when I saw commercials telling blacks it was not safe to go to Indiana, then vans with all these animals, some of which I knew were codes and one was my group, taking people out into the woods.   I had already learned from a painter on tv, who as I watched talked about  me, saying I was not very deep, the water.   He said 30 of his friends had been 'sent to the woods.'   I had no idea what the woods were



he said this.  Like Wayne Dyer, I think is his name, the self help dude who always wore a golf cap... of sorts...  had an accent, I think?   I did not know at the time but a criticism I wrote of self help gurus was causing the deaths of them.   Same as fake preachers.   I saw this explained to me on a show, and thought they were mimicking what I said, but adding violence because it was a tv show.. no, it was happening.  The character asked "Cass sure doesn't get irony."

I do not feel like a self help guru.   I am not writing a way to be happy.  More than likely my work will be the opposite at times for sure.


My expectations of my allies are high.   I will attempt to do what I should and would have done before.  I would like another physical contact, though as we know James was what the was and God Knows my sanity needed someone like that, now …  well, it would be nice, if possible.


If you plan on using me as a monster, as a killer, I understand.   I will however only go after select targets in the vaguest of ways... if I make some slash mark across my throat at the mention of someone's name I am just kidding, taking it all too seriously.   I would prefer not to add such names to my regrets.  You know best how to handle these situations and should use your own discretion.

I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO BE FORCED to watch me, or think they should for salvation, or anything of the sorts.   If you think watching me will get you closer to heaven than good works, well.. you are very wrong.  

I love humanity and hope everyone can come around to the idea that a world fund is needed to address coming climate disasters.   The trillionaires responsible lose their fortunes, but are left with what most would consider a fortune, getting off good.  We pay them for not fighting.  We pay them for not trying to stop us.   We only fight when they demand such behavior, and then we go all in and make examples.

Again, I talked of a concentric circle.  With all of these people I am sure you can find criminals around them they golf with etc.   I mean my impulse after Venezuela and other countries is that doing away with the oligarchy completely is the best route, because they will make trouble later.   That will not be tolerated, considering you are getting terms most would consider a lotto win.


You are not welcome because it means there is war...  you are welcome if you need me, at any time.  I am here to protect and serve.














Comments